BHEL is near a very important gann level of 220 , Holding the same stock can see bounceback till 225 and 233. Unable to do so 212 /199 is short term target.
Buy above 222 Tgt 224.227 and 229 SL 220
Sell below 219 Tgt 217,214 and 212 SL 221
Positional traders should watch 576 closely, closing above it stock will go to 589/597. Unable to do so short term target is 555.
Buy above 576 Tgt 579,584 and 589 SL 574
Sell below 569.5 Tgt 566,560 and 555 SL 572
J P Associate
55 should be a good entry point for trades for target of 60 in short term.
Buy above 59 Tgt 59.8,61 and 62 SL 58.5
Sell below 58.2 Tgt 57.7,57 and 55.7 SL 58.6
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is updated for July Month, Intraday Profit of 3.28 Lakh and Positional Profit of 4.67 Lakh
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- The call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.