- FII’s bought 6.7 K contract of Index Future worth 269 cores, 3.7 K Long contract were added and 2.9 K short contracts were squared off by FII’s. Net Open Interest increased by 817 contract , so FII are doing profit booking in short Index Futures.
- Nifty has done nothing from past 6 trading session and closing in range of 7875-7913. Series of Dojis around new high suggesting market participants are confused on next move.Wolf Wave analysis is still active.
- Nifty Future Aug Open Interest Volume is at 1.05 cores with liquidation of 23 lakh suggesting long liquidation and 23 lakh got rollovered to September series.VIX being very low suggests bulls are still overconfident and every dip is getting bought into.
- Total Future & Option trading volume was at 2.87 lakh core with total contract traded at 2.1 lakh. PCR @0.95
- 8000 CE OI at 97.5 lakh suggesting wall of resistance , 7800 CE liquidated 4.5 lakh suggesting bears cutting down positions . 7900 CE added 10 lakh suggesting bears are making resistance on 7900 . FII’s sold 11.7 K CE longs and 8.8 K CE were shorted by them.
- 7800 PE OI@ 64.2 lakhs so strong base @ 7800. 7700 PE liquidated 6.7 lakh in OI, Break of 7800 can bring panic in bull camp .FII’s bought 7.7 K contract PE longs and 5.5 K shorted PE were covered by them.
- FII’s bought 364 cores in Equity and DII sold 259 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 60.43.
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 7898 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 7781 and BNF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 15320 .How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level .
Buy above 7925 Tgt 7950,7970 and 8000 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 7893 Tgt 7872, 7841 and 7820 (Nifty Spot Levels)