Buy above 2604 Tgt 2617,2635 and 2668 SL 2600
Sell below 2585 Tgt 2568,2554 and 2540 SL 2590
Buy above 2924 Tgt 2942,2962 and 2981 SL 2920
Sell below 2918 Tgt 2904,2886 and 2866 SL 2922
Buy above 89 Tgt 89.6,90.5 and 91.5 SL 88.5
Sell below 87.5 Tgt 86.6,85.7 and 84 SL 88.5
How to trade Intraday and Positional Calls — Click on this link
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is updated for July Month, Intraday Profit of 3.28 Lakh and Positional Profit of 4.67 Lakh
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- The call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.