Buy above 193 Tgt 194.8,196 and 199 SL 191
Sell below 190 Tgt 188.5,186 and 182 SL 192
Any close below 267 stock is heading to 254 odd levels.
Buy above 273 Tgt 277,283 and 286 SL 271
Sell below 267 Tgt 263,260 and 257 SL 270
Unable to close above 234 stock is heading towards 225/212 in short term.
Buy above 233 Tgt 236,240 and 244 SL 232
Sell below 231 Tgt 228,225 and 221 SL 232
How to trade Intraday and Positional Calls — Click on this link
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is updated for July Month, Intraday Profit of 3.28 Lakh and Positional Profit of 4.67 Lakh
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- The call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.