IDFC has complted its butterfly pattern which is bearish in nature.Positional traders should look for close below 157 for short term target of 152/149 and 144.
Buy above 160 Tgt 162,164 and 166 SL 159
Sell below 157 Tgt 155,152 and 149 SL 159
Bajaj Auto is on verge of starting its 5 wave, which has target of around 2000.Close below 2060 give short term target of 2009/1974.
Buy above 2104 Tgt 2138,2156 and 2189 SL 2087
Sell below 2071 Tgt 2053,2019 and 1974 SL 2087
United Spirits has completed its ABCD Harmonic Pattern formation and also starting its C wave which gives initial target of 2316.
Buy above 2420 Tgt 2437,2457 and 2495 SL 2400
Sell below 2380 Tgt 2632,2344 and 2316 SL 2400
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is updated for June Month, Intraday Profit of 1.77 Lakh and Positional Profit of 4.77 Lakh
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- The call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.