- FII’s sold 1229 contract of Index Future worth 47 cores, 5.1 K Long contract were squared off and 3.9 K short contracts were squared off by FII’s.So FII’s used the rally today to exit long positions and short positions also.
- Nifty after big move yesterday, consolidated its gain and closed well above 7600 levels. As per Elliot wave nifty might have completed the b wave of abc pattern today or tommrow opening can do and we can see a swift fall towards 7550-7520 odd levels, Any close above 7656 invalidates the pattern.
Also Gann chart shows Nifty is still not able to close above yellow line for new highs. Expect a big move in next 2 trading sessions.
- Nifty Future July Open Interest Volume is at 1.36 cores with liquidation of of 3.7 lakhs in Open Interest, suggesting short liquidation.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 0.95 lakh core with total contract traded at 1.6 lakh. PCR @0.90. PCR has jumped up sharply suggesting more Puts are getting written. Again volumes are lacking in current move.
- 8000 CE OI at 62.5 lakh saw addition of 3 lakh so speculative buying started in 8000 CE keeping pre budget rally in mind, 7800/7900 CE also added 4.5 lakhs suggesting breaking 7700 will be difficult ball game for bulls . FII’s bought 28.6 K CE longs and 8.1 K CE were shorted by them.
- 7500 PE OI at 34.1 lakh saw addition of 1.8 lakh so support of 7500 looks strong, 7600 PE also added 2.7 lakhs suggesting fight on for 7600 for tomorrow. FII’s bought 6.6 K PE longs and 17.4 K PE were shorted by them. Looking at option data FII are planning to go in budget session fully hedged.
- FIIs bought 856 cores in Equity and DII sold 774 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 60.07.
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 7656 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 7593 and BNF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 15278 .How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level .
Buy above 7650 Tgt 7665,7681 and 7700 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 7630 Tgt 7615, 7600 and 7585 (Nifty Spot Levels)