Buy above 520 Tgt 525,532 and 545 SL 517
Sell below 512 Tgt 505,500 and 492 SL 517
Buy above 578 Tgt 580 ,583 and 590 SL 574
Sell below 573 Tgt 570,567 and 564 SL 575
Buy above 634 Tgt 641,655 and 663 SL 630
Sell below 625 Tgt 619,611 and 597 SL 628
To See Full Size Image
Right Click -> View Image
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is updated for July Month
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- The call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.