Buy above 330 Tgt 334,338 and 344 SL 327
Sell below 323 Tgt 320,317 and 310 SL 326
Buy above 305 Tgt 308,312 and 316 SL 303
Sell below 299.5 Tgt 297,293 and 289 SL 302
Buy above 176.5 Tgt 180,184 and 190 SL 175.5
Sell below 175 Tgt 172,168 and 165 SL 176
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is updated for June Month, Intraday Profit of 1.77 Lakh and Positional Profit of 4.77 Lakh
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- The call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.