Adani is near very crucial level of 411, Any close below it stock is heading towards 398/390 . Holding 411 bounceback till 432 is on cards.
Buy above 424 Tgt 430,441 and 450 SL 421
Sell below 416 Tgt 411, 407 and 398 SL 421
254 is laxman rekha for Bulls and Bears, Above 254 bounceback till 267. Unable to cross 254 downfall will continue till 240/233 levels as shown in below chart.
Buy above 254 Tgt 257,262 and 267 SL 252
Sell below 245 Tgt 240,236 and 233 SL 247
Any close below 375 stock is heading to 343 odd levels.
Buy above 378 Tgt 382,386 and 392 SL 376
Sell below 372 Tgt 367,364 and 358 SL 374
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is updated for June Month, Intraday Profit of 1.77 Lakh and Positional Profit of 4.77 Lakh
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- The call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.