- FII’s bought 13.4 K contract of Index Future worth 503 cores, 4.9 K Long contract were added and 8.4 K short contracts were squared off by FII’s. Net Open Interest came up by 13.4 K contract suggesting FII are squaring off shorts at lower level.
- Nifty has been falling continuously 5 days in a row, now we are approaching a strong support zone of 7395-7404, if held we can see a good bounceback near 7600 odd levels are per Elliot wave.
As seen in below chart the downward falling trendline can also offer resistance near 7510 odd levels. If broken we can see rise again towards 7600 odd levels.If broken 7300 is on cards.
- Nifty Future July Open Interest Volume is at 1.41 cores . As discussed An important point to not is 1 core of Index Futures got rollovered in range of 7616-7500 and Nifty is trading well above this zone, this price zone implies a very significant price band.Now this zone will become resistance, yesterday we made a high of 7505 and pulled back.
- Total Future & Option trading volume was at 1.57 lakh core with total contract traded at 2 lakh. PCR @0.73.
- 8000 CE OI at 98.5 lakh suggesting wall of resistance , 7500 and 7600 CE saw 16.1 lakh addition of suggesting bears have made wall of resistance around these levels,FII’s sold 9.3 K CE longs and 7.5K CE were shorted by them. Hope this analysis helped traders FII’s have been consistently writing calls suggesting higher levels if they come will not be sustained and today again they booked out in calls suggesting they are entering market with bearish bias.
- 7300 PE OI at 45.8 lakh saw addition of 1.7 lakh so strong support of 7300 , 7500 PE also liquidated 3.5 lakhs suggesting 7500 can become short term resistance of market. FII’s bought 2.8 K PE longs and 250 PE were written by them.
- FIIs sold 558 cores in Equity and DII bought 331 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 60.07.
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 7476 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 7643 and BNF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 15234 .How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level .
Buy above 7460 Tgt 7481,7507 and 7537 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 7422 Tgt 7401, 7368 and 7350 (Nifty Spot Levels)