- FII’s bought 4530 contract of Index Future worth 177 cores, 17.3 K Long contract were added and 12.8 K short contracts were added by FII’s.
- Nifty is up 5% for June expiry major part of gains came in start of series, From 6 June close of 7583 and today close of 7569 nifty has just moved 14 points in 14 trading session so this series has been paradise for Option writers, As per time analysis a 100 point move will be seen in Nifty is next 2 trading sessions. Nifty is near its downward falling trendline resistance and 7604 should be watched closely in next 2 trading session.
Also Gann chart shows Nifty is back to green line, lets see if able to sustain and close above it new highs are in store Beauty of Gann Analysis 🙂
- Nifty Future June Open Interest Volume is at 0.92 cores with liquidation of of 20.9 lakhs in Open Interest, which got rollovered in July series and 11 lakh fresh addition showed long addition.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 2.44 lakh core with total contract traded at 2 lakh. PCR @0.95.
- 7700 Nifty CE is having highest OI at 79 lakhs and 7600 CE having second highest OI suggesting 7600 will not be an easy hurdle to cross.7 lakh liquidation in 7500 suggests that now 7500 has become big support for this series. FII’s sold 18.5 K CE longs and 4.3 K shorted CE were covered by them.
- 7500 PE OI at 66.8 lakh saw addition of 0.3 lakh so support of 7500 looks strong, 7600 PE also liquidated 3.7 lakhs suggesting fight on for 7600 for tomorrow. FII’s sold +6 K PE longs and 4.7 K PE were shorted by them. FII’s are still aggressive buyers in Put options suggesting we are not out of woods still so cautious on long.
- FIIs bought 694 cores in Equity and DII sold 433 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 60.12.
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 7580 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 7520 and BNF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 15270 .How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level .
Buy above 7572 Tgt 7586,7604 and 7620 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 7553 Tgt 7539, 7522 and 7500 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Nifty Upper End of Expiry:7642
Lower End of Expiry: 7496