Buy above 1496 Tgt 1508,1524 and 1536 SL 1490
Sell below 1480 Tgt 1470,1460 and 1450 SL 1485
Buy above 128 Tgt 130,134 and 136 SL 126
Sell below 123.5 Tgt 121,119.5 and 116 SL 124.5
Buy above 129.4 Tgt 131,133 and 135 SL 128
Sell below 127.2 Tgt 125.6,123.7 and 122 SL 128
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is updated for May Month
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- The call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.