Buy above 1050 Tgt 1060,1067 and 1074 SL 1042
Sell below 1040 Tgt 1025,1008 and 987 SL 1049
Sell below 193 Tgt 190,186 and 180 SL 195
Buy above 2035 Tgt 2048,2074 and 2100 SL 2030
Sell below 2025 Tgt 2005,1980 and 1960 SL 2033
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is updated for May Month
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- The call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.