- FII’s sold 8987 contract of Index Futures worth 300 cores (11.2 K longs were squared off and 2.2 K shorts were squared off in Index Future) with net OI decreasing by 13.4 K contracts.FII’s were square off more today.
- 6656 got broken and Nifty moves down to 6638 which is near 50% Fibo retracement. Any break below 6638 support exit at 6618 and 6580 As per classic TA Bulls market take support at 50% or 61.8% which in our case is 6587 for bounceback. To test of Bull market will be seen in next 2 trading session. As per EW if 6580-6618 is strong support zone holding the same we can see 7000-7200 levels. Weekly closing tommrow bulls will like to see close above 6730 and bears below 6630.
- Nifty Future May Open Interest Volume is at 1.36 cores with liquidation of of 2.1 lakhs in Open Interest, suggesting long liquidation as 6656 got broken.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 0.68 lakh core with total contract traded at 1.93 lakh , PCR (Put to Call Ratio) at 0.66 suggesting oversold market.
- 7000 Nifty CE is having highest OI at 49.5 lakhs , resistance for the market with addition of 5 lakh , 6900 CE with OI at 31 Lakhs,saw minor liquidation , 7100-7200 CE added 4.5 lakh suggesting informed buying by smart money. FII’s bought 23.6 K CE longs and 46.5 K CE were shorted by them.6300-7300 CE added 9.8 lakhs.
- 6400 PE is having highest OI at 42.4 lakh remains a strong support for the series, 6800 PE saw liquidation of 2.5 lakhs in OI.FII’s bought 7 K PE longs and 1.4 K PE were shorted by them.6300-7000 CE liquidated 1.4 lakhs. Looking at Option data it seems FII’s are playing for range bound move from 6600-6800.
- FIIs bought 363 cores in Equity and DII sold 120 cores in cash segment.INR closed above 60.06.
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 6687 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 6773 and BNF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 13073 .How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level .
Buy above 6662 Tgt 6686,6712 and 6743 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 6636 Tgt 6612, 6600 and 6570 (Nifty Spot Levels)