- FIIs bought 30715 contracts of Index Future worth 961 cores (14.2 K Long contracts were added and 16.4 K short contract were squared off ) with net Open Interest decreasing by 2135 contracts, so FII’s added longs in index future and shorts were squared off.
- Nifty closed at all time high and is entering in uncharted territory above 6415. We are 3 days in series and Nifty is around its all time high. Longs should keep SL of 6357 which is breakout point. Traders who want to short should wait for trend reversal , with nifty correcting more than 120 points from swing high. Till corrections are limited to 120 points or less this uptrend will continue.
- Nifty Future March Open Interest Volume is at 1.58 cores with addition of 4.3 lakhs in Open Interest,so addition of longs.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 1.48 lakh with total contract traded at 2.2 lakh , PCR (Put to Call Ratio) at 1.
- 6400 Nifty CE is having highest OI at 53.4 lakhs , is having the highest OI even though NF close above 6400 suggesting bears have not done major liquidation and holding tight. 6500 CE saw addition of 14 lakh in OI suggesting speculative buying in 6500 CE,6000-6500 CE liquidated 0.07 Lakh in OI.FII’s bought 49.9 K contract of CE and 11.5 K CE were shorted .
- 6200 PE is having highest OI at 71.8 lakh with liquidation of 1.2 lakhs suggesting bulls wants to hold 6200, 6300 PE added 17.9 lakhs,having OI at 61.3 lakhs bulls will now protect 6300 on decline, 6000-6500 PE added 48.1 Lakh in OI .FII’s bought 23.5 K contract of PE mostly in 6500 PE and 21.6 K PE were shorted mostly in 6100 and 6200 PE.
- FIIs bought 1273 cores in Equity and DII sold 567cores in cash segment.INR closed at 61.10
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 6400 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 6306 and BNF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 10896.How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level . Positional longs both in NF and BNF are in 150 and 400 points profit.Partial Profit booking is advisable.
Buy above 6406 Tgt 6425 ,6440 and 6467(Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 6380 Tgt 6358,6340 and 6317 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Live Nifty A/D charts Click on the Link
Traders who use Pivot and Camarilla can use the following 2 sites for Hourly values and EOD values