- FIIs bought 26292 contracts of Index Future worth 884 cores (339 Long contracts were added and 25.9 K short contract were squared off ) with net Open Interest decreasing by 25.6 K contracts, so FII’s were in square off mode in shorts.
- Nifty made a new life high again today 6627,and closing just above the rising trendline as shown in below chart. Small dips coming in market is getting bought into showing momentum is very strong. Tomorrow we have expiry and last hour will be crucial as it will shown 50+Move. April Series is trading at huge premium of 71 point, try to avoid buying Calls for 1-2 days till premium come down to 30-40 range.Range of 6650-6663 will be zone of resistance tomorrow.
- Nifty Future March Open Interest Volume is at 1.54 cores with liquidation of 32.9 lakhs in Open Interest, and 23.7 lakh longs got rollovered to April series.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 2.47 lakh with total contract traded at 2.3 lakh , PCR (Put to Call Ratio) at 1.04.Cash market volumes were very high today.
- 6700 Nifty CE is having highest OI at 55.5 lakhs , is having the highest OI and resistance for the market,6600 CE saw liquidation of 14.1 lakh suggesting panic in bear camp with nifty closing just above 6601, 6300-6700 CE liquidated 10.8 Lakh in OI.FII’s bought 14.7 K contract of CE and 18.7K CE shorted CE were covered .
- 6600 PE is having highest OI at 43.9 lakh with liquidation of 3.8 lakhs , 6550 PE added 9.8 lakhs,suggesting speculative buying , 6600 CE/PE with combined premium of 42 will remain fight zone for bulls and bears tomorrow .FII’s bought 19.4 K contract of PE and 26.6 K PE were shorted mostly in 6500 and 6600 PE.
- FIIs bought 1004 cores in Equity and DII sold 356 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 60.13 lowest in 8 months.
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 6619 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 6474 and BNF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 11785 .How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level .
Buy above 6604 Tgt 6626 ,6650 and 6663 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 6594Tgt 6580,6656 and 6640 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Upper end of Expiry:6663
Lower end of Expiry:6540
Live Nifty A/D charts Click on the Link
Traders who use Pivot and Camarilla can use the following 2 sites for Hourly values and EOD values