- FII’s sold 5336 contract of Index Futures worth 177 cores (5.7 K longs were added and 11.1 K shorts got added in Index Future) with net OI at 16918. So before crucial RBI policy FII’s majority shorts.
- Nifty made a new life high again today 6730 ,and closed near its trendline. Nifty ended the Quater with a close above 6700. Nifty is forming a rising wedge formation in daily chart and today also formed an Hanging Man candle stick, which is bearish till 6730 is not broken. Tomorrow RBI policy is coming if 6730 is broken 6767 and 6700 will achieved, Any move below 6660 nifty will touch 6630 and 6600 levels so trade with extreme caution.
- Nifty Future April Open Interest Volume is at 1.70 cores with addition of 1 lakhs in Open Interest, bullish bias continues.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 1.02 lakh with total contract traded at 1.77 lakh , PCR (Put to Call Ratio) at 1.17.Cash market volumes were exceptionally very high today also due to NAV effect. VIX showed a big jump today of 16% and moved above 21 odd levels.
- 6700 Nifty CE is having highest OI at 36.7 lakhs , is having the highest OI and resistance for the market, 6800 CE is the next level of resistance with OI at 25 Lakhs, FII’s bought 2.2 K CE longs and 5.6 K CE shorts were taken by them.6300-7000 CE added 3.6 lakhs.
- 6500 PE is having highest OI at 36.8 lakh with addition of 3.5 lakhs remains a strong support at start of series, 6600 PE is having second highest OI at 36.6 lakhs. 8.9 Lakh addition in 6700 PE need to be watched closely tomorrow, 6300-6800 PE added 29.6 Lakhs in OI.6300-7000 PE added 28.5 lakhs.FII’s bought 28.2 K PE longs and 24.5 K PE shorts were taken by them.
- FIIs bought 942 cores in Equity and DII sold 611 cores in cash segment.
Buy above 6710 Tgt 6730,6767 and 6700 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 6685 Tgt 6668,6650 and 6631 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Click Here to Like Facebook Page get Real time updates