- FIIs sold 17471 contracts of Index Future worth 534 (1595 Long contracts were squared off and 15876 short contract were added ) with net Open Interest increasing by 14281 contracts, so FII’s squared off longs and shorts were added today with nifty trading in small range.
- Nifty was able to protect its 6050 for third day running but nifty is resisting at the upper end of rising trendline. Nifty after forming multiple hammer pattern, traded in sideways zone, consolidation is happening after a big fall. As per time analysis a trending move is round the corner in next 2 days.
- Nifty Future Feb Open Interest Volume is at 1.59 cores with addition of 4.8 lakhs in Open Interest,so addition of longs, OI in Nifty Future increased the highest today suggesting explosive move round the corner.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 0.80 lakh with total contract traded at 1.3 lakh,PCR (Put to Call Ratio) at 0.99.
- 6200 Nifty CE is having highest OI at 65.5 lakhs , remain resistance for the series,6100 CE added 0.96 Lakhs much less than yesterday addition of 4.8 lakh suggesting bears are not sure if 6100 will held ,6300 CE liquidated 0.7 Lakh in OI. 5700-6300 CE added 2.2 Lakh in OI.FII’s bought 9 K contract of CE mostly in 6300 and 6400 CE and 5 K were shorted.
- 6000 PE is having highest OI at 89.5 lakhs, so base at 6000 looks strong, 6100 PE has liquidated 0.19 lakhs,having OI at 36.4 lakhs, suggesting fight for 6100 is on. 5700-6300 CE liquidated 1.8 Lakh in OI .FII’s bought 3.1 K contract of PE and 5.6 K PE were shorted.
- FIIs sold 165 cores in Equity ,and DII bought 242 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 62.21
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 6078 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 6060 and BNF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 10234.How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level .
Buy above 6066 Tgt 6087,6107 and 6120 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 6040 Tgt 6024,6002 and 5980 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Live Nifty A/D charts Click on the Link
Traders who use Pivot and Camarilla can use the following 2 sites for Hourly values and EOD values