Buy above 147 Tgt 148.7,151.4 and 153 SL 145
Sell below 144 Tgt 142.2,139.5 and 137.6 SL 145
Buy above 904 Tgt 908,914 and 922 SL 901
Sell below 898 Tgt 894,886 and 879 SL 901
Sell below 469 Tgt 466.5,463.5 and 461 SL 472
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is updated for February
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- The call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.