- FIIs sold 9023 contracts of Index Future worth 267(3051 Long contracts were squared off and 5972 short contract were added) with net Open Interest increasing by 2921 contracts, so FII’s squared off longs and shorts were added by them.
- Nifty continue with its relentless fall, on back of global sell off falling all the way down to 5933. Nifty breached its 200 DMA, but closed above the same and also psychological level of 6000.Holding today’s low of 5933 nifty can attempt to fill the gap till 6089 .Trend is still down and only on close above 6130 it reverses. Today’s rise was backed by Bank Nifty which is also a welcome sign for Bulls as Bank Nifty is also showing sign of bottoming out.
- Nifty Future Feb Open Interest Volume is at 1.62 cores with addition of 1.9 lakhs in Open Interest,so addition of long.Series is just 3 days old still we are not seeing any major addition in OI, suggesting big players are still on sidelines.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 1.25 lakh with total contract traded at 1.9 lakh,PCR (Put to Call Ratio) at 0.93.
- 6200 Nifty CE is having highest OI at 49.5 lakhs , remain resistance for the series, 10.5 Lakhs got added in 6200,6100 CE added 6.7 Lakhs and 6000 CE add 8.2 Lakh in OI. 6000 CE OI addition is still near 23 lakhs so fall near 5970-6000 can be bought into this is what we discussed yesterday. 5700-6300 CE added 27.6 Lakh in OI.FII’s bought 15.2 K contract of CE and 20.5K were shorted.
- 6000 PE is having highest OI at 69.9 lakhs, so base at 6000 at start of series, 5900 PE has added 13.1 lakhs, 5800 and 5700 again added 11.4 lakh in OI. 5700-6300 PE added 17.6 Lakh in OI.FII’s bought 76.4 K contract of PE and 27.6 K PE were shorted.
- FIIs sold 1234 cores in Equity ,and DII bought 864 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 62.53
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 6004 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 6068 and BNF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 10212.How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level .
Buy above 6012 Tgt 6035,6068 and 6097 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 5984 Tgt 5950,5933 and 5920 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Live Nifty A/D charts Click on the Link
Traders who use Pivot and Camarilla can use the following 2 sites for Hourly values and EOD values