Buy 411 Tgt 414,416 and 418 SL 410
Sell below 408 Tgt 404,401 and 398 SL 410.5
Buy above 1334 Tgt 1343,1354 and 1364 SL 1330
Sell below 1320 Tgt 1310,1300 and 1292 SL 1325
Buy above 992 Tgt 997,1004 and 1011 SL 983.5
Sell below 983 Tgt 976,969 and 957 SL 990.5
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- The call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.