Buy above 155 Tgt 157,158.5 and 161 SL 154
Sell below 152.5 Tgt 150.5,148.7 and 145 SL 154
Buy above 369 Tgt 371,373.5 and 376 SL 368
Sell below 365 Tgt 363,360 and 358 SL 368
Buy above 2520 Tgt 2534,2560 and 2576 SL 2508
Sell below 2503 Tgt 2492,2476 and 2450 SL 2518
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- The call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.