Sell below 328 Tgt 326,322 and 318 SL 330
Sell below 173.5 Tgt 172.4,171.4 and 170 SL 174.2
Sell below 99 Tgt 97.6,96.2 and 95 SL 100.5
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- The call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.