Buy above 150 Tgt 151.3,153.2 and 154.5 SL 149.2
Sell below 148 Tgt 146.8,145 and 143 SL 149.2
Buy above 153.5 Tgt 156 abd 159.4 SL 151
Sell below 150 Tgt 147.6,144 and 141 SL 151
Sell below 528 Tgt 524,520 and 514 SL 530
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- The call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.