Buy above 108 Tgt 109.4,111.9 and 113.3 SL 107
Sell below 106.5 Tgt 105.5,104 and 101 SL 107
Buy above 553 Tgt 562,570 and 579 SL 545
Sell below 543 Tgt 536,530 and 525 SL 546
Buy above 164 Tgt 165.8,168.7 and 170.5 SL 162.9
Sell below 162.1 Tgt 161,159.2 and 156.1 SL 163
Stock Performance Sheet for the Month of September is Updated @http://tradingsystemperformance.blogspot.in/ Net Profit for the month of Sep is 1.82 Lakh and Oct Month 2.27 Lakh
Stock Performance Positional sheet for Sep Month is updated on http://positionalcallsperformance.blogspot.com/ Net Profit for Sep Month 2.35 Lakhs , Oct Month 1.85 Lakh
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- The call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.