Buy above 492 Tgt 496,501 and 507 SL 487
Sell below 485 Tgt 481,474 and 470 SL 487
Buy above 135.1 Tgt 137,139 and 141 SL 133.5
Sell below 131 Tgt 127,125 and 123 SL 133.5
Buy above 398 Tgt 403,407 and 411 SL 395
Sell below 393 Tgt 390,385 and 377 SL 395
Stock Performance Sheet for the Month of September is Updated @http://tradingsystemperformance.blogspot.in/ Net Profit for the month of Sep is 1.82 Lakh and Oct Month 1.12 Lakh
Stock Performance Positional sheet for Sep Month is updated on http://positionalcallsperformance.blogspot.com/ Net Profit for Sep Month 2.35 Lakhs , Oct Month 1.03 Lakh
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- The call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.