- FIIs bought 3026 contracts of Index Future (bought 8666 long contract and 5640 shorts were entered ) worth 110 cores with net Open Interest increasing by 14306 contracts.So FII’s have slowly started entering shorts in Index Futures.
- Nifty today closed at 6203 and Nifty has formed a DOJI candlestick signalling a pause in current uptrend. Nifty was trading in 39 point range today absorbing the supply of traders who are struck from past 2 years, Correction as of now are limited to Intraday, and Nifty has held 6200 on closing basis, Any move above 6220 can take nifty to next supply zone of 6275-6290.
- Nifty Future Oct Open Interest Volume is at 1.82 cores with liquidation of 2.1 lakhs in Open Interest,with fall in cost of carry, short liquidation and long addition in market.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 1.39 lakh with total contract traded at 1.8 lakh.PCR (Put to Call Ratio) at 1.04.VIX dipped near 20, market participants getting complacent.
- 6300 Nifty CE is having highest OI at 48.9 lakhs with liquidation of 0.4 lakhs in OI will be short term resistance. 6200 CE added 0.4 lakh, and 6100 seems to be a firm base for time being. FII’s sold 5.4 K in Call option and 16.4 K CE were shorted ,so again FII’s used the rise to exit their positions in Options no fresh buying seen. 5800-6300 CE liquidated 1 Lakh in OI.
- 6000 PE liquidated 5 lakh suggesting base formation moving up, 6100 PE added 8.1 lakh with net OI at 60.4 lakh so nifty base moving higher to 6100, 6200 PE added 1.7 lakh but OI is at 37.4 lakh. FII’s bought 17.3K in Put option and 15.9 K were shorted.5700-6200 PE added 5.4 lakh in OI.SO an explosive move is round the corner looking at options data.
- FIIs bought 795 cores in Equity ,and DII sold 845 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 61.63.
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 6218 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 6021 and BNF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 10326 .How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level .
Buy above 6202 Tgt 6229,6251 and 6280(Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 6182 Tgt 6163,6150 and 6133 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Live Nifty A/D charts Click on the Link
Traders who use Pivot and Camarilla can use the following 2 sites for Hourly values and EOD values
You can LIKE Facebook page by clicking on the below link and get timely update.http://www.facebook.com/pages/Brameshs-Tech/140117182685863