Buy above 947 Tgt 953,966 and 975 SL 944
Sell below 940 Tgt 935,924 and 910 SL 944
Indus Ind Bank
Indus Ind bank after failing to close above its 200 DMA,is trading near its support zone of 377. Stock has formed a double bottom,Holding the same and trading above 385 gives target of 390 and 398 in short term.
Buy above 385 Tgt 390,394 and 398 SL 383
Sell below 381 Tgt 377,374 and 368 SL 383
Buy above 199.5 Tgt 203,207 and 212 SL 197
Sell below 192.5 Tgt 190.5,187 and 184 SL 193.5
Stock Performance Sheet for the Month of September is Updated @http://tradingsystemperformance.blogspot.in/ Net Profit for the month of Aug is 1.89 Lakh and Sep Month 1.82 Lakh
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- The call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.
We do discussion in Live market to update Nifty/Stock levels If you are interested you can LIKE the page to get Real Time Updates.