- FIIs bought 15422 Index Future worth 481 cores with net Open Interest increasing by 21702 contracts.FII’s went long in Nifty Futures and shorts were added in Bank Nifty futures. Can Retail traders make money in Stock market?
- RBI again surprised the market participants with a renewed efforts to shore up the currency by tightening cash conditions,Stock market loves liquidity and hate any tightening by central banks to suck liquidity,Nifty opened with gap down and we saw and closed below 6000. As discussed in Weekly analysis Nifty will find it difficult to cross the range of 6077-88,Nifty Spot yesterday closed at 6077 and today we saw the gap down. Also as discussed yesterday we saw the range expansion in Nifty. Traders trading on Price action strategy Stop loss on Long was triggered, Try avoid taking any positional trade tommrow, let the expiry happen.As per Option Data analysis Nifty expiry range comes between 5990-5940 levels.This is as per my analysis and there should be no second thought market can go against my analysis so do not blindly buy call/puts without any risk management. Banks are the worst hit and try avoid doing bottom fishing in Banks till the dust settle down, Any relief rally can come tommrow in Bank Nifty if it does not break 10642.
- Nifty Future July Open Interest Volume is at 0.93 cores with liquidation of 24.8 lakhs in Open Interest, Rollovers have started taking place and whole 24 lakhs got rollovered in Aug series, and another 7 lakh addition mostly long with huge increase in CoC.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 2.42 lakh with total contract traded at 2.99 lakh , PCR (Put to Call Ratio) at 1.06. Huge unwinding in puts leading to fall in PCR.
- 6100 Nifty CE is having highest OI at 62.2 lakhs with addition of 19.9 lakhs in OI so expiry can happen near 6000 odd levels, speculative money entering 6200 CE got a tight slap from market 🙂 5900-6200 CE added 2 lakh in OI.
- 5900 PE OI at 92.9 lakh remain the highest OI , remains strong support for market and expiry should happen near 6000. 29 lakh liquidation was seen in 6000 PE .5900-6200 CE liquidated 54 lakh in OI suggesting bullishness
- FIIs sold in Equity in tune of 404 cores ,and DII sold 328cores in cash segment ,INR closed at 59.07 highest gain in 1 month,Thanks to RBI 🙂
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 5903 (For Intraday Traders).Nifty Trend Changer Level 5914 and Bank Nifty Trend Changer level 11359.Trend Followers in Bank Nifty were again rewarded today Books full profit in Bank Nifty tommrow.
Buy above 6000 Tgt 6035,6050 and 6085(Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 5960 Tgt 5940,5920 and 5900(Nifty Spot Levels)
Live Nifty A/D charts Click on the Link
Traders who use Pivot and Camarilla can use the following 2 sites for Hourly values and EOD values
We do discussion in Live market to update Nifty levels If you are interested you can LIKE the page to get Real Time Updates.
Follow on Facebook during Market Hours: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Brameshs-Tech/140117182685863