- FIIs bought 1435 Index Future worth 47 cores with net Open Interest decreasing by 321225 contracts.
- Nifty opened with Gap up and maintained the gap, and expired above the higher end of trading range.
- Nifty Future July Open Interest Volume is at 1.19 cores with addition of 20 lakhs in Open Interest,so longs got added.Nifty July unable to cross 5710 in tommrow trade can lead to correction.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 3.06 lakh with total contract traded at 3.9 lakh , PCR (Put to Call Ratio) at 1.07.
- 5800 Nifty CE is having highest OI at 36.7 lakhs with addition of 7 lakhs in OI, 5800 remains the ceiling for this June series. 5700 CE added 7 lakh in OI suggesting 5700 will not be an easy to cross. 12 lakh addition in 6000CE should be looked with an eye of suspicion. 5500-6000 CE added 39.4 lakh in OI.
- 5600 PE is having highest OI of 59 lakh and will remain the wall of support. 5700 PE OI at 31.6 lakh with addition of 5.9 will act as minor support . 5500-6000 CE liquidated 33 lakh in OI.
- FIIs sold in Equity in tune of 1043 cores ,and DII bought 358 cores in cash segment ,INR closed at 60.19.
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 5680(For Intraday Traders).Nifty Trend Changer Level 5671 and Bank Nifty Trend Changer level 11266.
Buy above 5700 Tgt 5725,5755 and 5778(Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 5671 Tgt 5645,5630and 5600(Nifty Spot Levels)
Live Nifty A/D charts Click on the Link
Traders who use Pivot and Camarilla can use the following 2 sites for Hourly values and EOD values
We do discussion in Live market to update Nifty levels If you are interested you can LIKE the page to get Real Time Updates.
Follow on Facebook during Market Hours: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Brameshs-Tech/140117182685863