- FIIs sold 14186 Contracts of Index Future ,worth 420 cores with net Open Interest decreasing by 8188 contracts, FII kept booking profit in Longs they rollovered. Professional Trader Trading Rules
- As discussed in Weekly Analysis, Nifty is approaching near the crucial support of Trend line crossover and moving averages support. Updated chart is shown below. Nifty has closed below 38.2% Fibo support signalling further downside is on cards.Shorts can do partial profit booking in this range. It always good to be with the trend, Today was classical example Nifty bounced back was in green most part of the day but the trend showed its effect and closed in red.
- Nifty Future June Open Interest Volume is at 1.34 cores with liquidation of 3.9 lakhs in Open Interest,Longs are liquidating their positions.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 1.0 lakh with total contract traded at 1.9 lakh , PCR (Put to Call Ratio) at 0.86.VIX trading at 17.26 trading well above 200 SMA and forming a symmetrical triangle which if gives a breakout can spell trouble for Nifty Bulls.
- 6200 Nifty CE is having highest OI at 53.63 lakhs with addition of 1.6 lakhs in OI , 6000 CE with OI at 43 lakhs remains the wall of resistance 6100 CE added 8.7 lakh in OI with net OI at 53.6 lakhs.5700-6300 CE added 15.8 lakh in OI
- 5900 PE is having OI of 58.5 lakhs suggesting 5900 will act as support.6000 PE liquidated 1.6 lakhs bear ran for cover, 5800-6300 CE added 5.9 lakh in OI.5900 still remains the wall of support and testing time comes tomorrow.
- FIIs bought in Equity in tune of 57 cores,and DII sold 217 cores in cash segment ,INR closed at 56.41,heading for life high USD-INR will it hit life highs, Weekly forecast
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 5958 (For Intraday Traders).Nifty Trend Changer Level 6022 and Bank Nifty Trend Changer level 12495.Nifty Future made the exact top at 6119 which was Trend Changer level on Friday and Nifty Traders are almost in profit of 200 points in 3days Not bad 🙂 Partial Profit Booking is always advisable.
Buy above 5938 Tgt 5960,5980 and 6000(Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 5910 Tgt 5892,5868 and 5850(Nifty Spot Levels)
Stock Performance Sheet for the Month of May is Updated @http://tradingsystemperformance.blogspot.in/ Net Profit for the month of May is 187775/-
Live Nifty A/D charts Click on the Link
Traders who use Pivot and Camarilla can use the following 2 sites for Hourly values and EOD values
We do discussion in Live market to update Nifty levels If you are interested you can LIKE the page to get Real Time Updates.
Follow on Facebook during Market Hours: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Brameshs-Tech/140117182685863