- FIIs sold 20096 Contracts of Index Future ,worth 597 cores with net Open Interest decreasing by 2288 contracts, FII are still booking profit in positional longs, no shorts taken on positional basis. Professional Trader Trading Rules
- As discussed in Weekly Analysis, Nifty is approaching near the crucial support of Trend line crossover and moving averages support. Updated chart is shown below. Nifty had a day of consolidation today as its near very crucial region. Nifty traded in our intital range of 5893-5845 so intraday traders made good points in small range day and Positional traders keep holding your shorts.
- Nifty Future June Open Interest Volume is at 1.31 cores with liquidation of 2.5 lakhs in Open Interest,Longs kept liquidating their positions.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 1.08 lakh with total contract traded at 2.22 lakh , PCR (Put to Call Ratio) at 0.88.VIX trading at 16.78 trading well above 200 SMA and unable to cross the falling trendline and formed a gravestone DOJI today, signalling pause in downtrend.
- 6200 Nifty CE is having highest OI at 58.9 lakhs with addition of 5.2 lakhs in OI , 6000 CE with OI at 42 lakhs remains the wall of resistance 6100 CE added 1.1 lakh in OI with net OI at 54.7 lakhs.5700-6300 CE added 17.1 lakh in OI
- 5900 PE is having OI of 61 lakhs suggesting 5900 will act as support.6000 PE liquidated 2.8 lakhs bear ran for cover, 5800-6300 CE added 3.5 lakh in OI.5900 still remains the wall of support and nifty bounced back as discussed yesterday.
- FIIs bought in Equity in tune of 88 cores,and DII sold 100 cores in cash segment ,INR closed at 56.69,heading for life high USD-INR will it hit life highs, Weekly forecast
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 5968 (For Intraday Traders).Nifty Trend Changer Level 6002 and Bank Nifty Trend Changer level 12444.Nifty Future made the exact top at 6119 which was Trend Changer level on Friday and Nifty Traders are almost in profit of 223 points in 4 days Not bad 🙂 Partial Profit Booking is always advisable.
Buy above 5945 Tgt 5960,5980 and 6000(Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 5910 Tgt 5884,5868 and 5850(Nifty Spot Levels)
Stock Performance Sheet for the Month of May is Updated @http://tradingsystemperformance.blogspot.in/ Net Profit for the month of May is 187775/-
Live Nifty A/D charts Click on the Link
Traders who use Pivot and Camarilla can use the following 2 sites for Hourly values and EOD values
We do discussion in Live market to update Nifty levels If you are interested you can LIKE the page to get Real Time Updates.
Follow on Facebook during Market Hours: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Brameshs-Tech/140117182685863