- FIIs sold 16077 Contracts of Index Future ,worth 496 cores with net Open Interest decreasing by 28723 contracts.Why traders lose money
- Nifty opened gap down today after US Fed talk spooked world markets, Japan leading from front down almost 1500 points from high of the day, Japanese Stocks crashes 8% . I am firm believer of Price tells everything well in advance, as discussed yesterday we were short as per SAR system with SL of 6112 and market rewarded us. Before Fed gave speech Nifty has closed below the up trending channel, singalling weakness and today we saw the follow up action. Why am highlighting these points again to make readers aware stop trading on news and start trading on levels. I also discussed SBI analysis before results and again market rewarded us. Have a plan and have discipline to stick to the plan is all what is required.
- Nifty Future May Open Interest Volume is at 2.49 cores with liquidation of 16.5 lakh in Open Interest with decrease in Cost of Carry of Nifty Future.Few readers asked me where Expiry will happen or when can Nifty head, Frankly speaking I do not know and i am not in habbit of guessing. I just follow my system and i am willing to share with people who want to learn in my trading classes which i conduct online.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 2.65 lakh with total contract traded at 3.03 lakh , PCR (Put to Call Ratio) at 1.11 ..VIX gave a breakout today with closed above 18 suggesting more volatile days ahead.
- 6100 Nifty CE is having highest OI at 69 lakhs with addition of 9 lakhs in OI and remains the wall of resistance ,6000 remains the fighting area OI at 58.6 lakhs as 30 lakhs calls were added suggesting 6000 will be watched closely tommrow .5700-6300 CE added 30.4 Lakhs in OI.
- 5900 Put Option is having highest Open Interest of 72.9 lakhs and 6000 PE is having OI of 53.8 lakhs with huge unwinding of 17 lakhs suggesting 6000 Bulls are losing grip..5700-6300 CE liquidated 48 Lakhs in OI, Bulls running for cover.
- FIIs bought in Equity in tune of 316 cores,and DII sold 539 cores in cash segment ,INR closed at 8 month low 56 Live INR Chart for market hours and currency traders
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 5985 (For Intraday Traders).Nifty Trend Changer Level 6044 and Bank Nifty Trend Changer level 12717.Traders trading on TC level are in profit of 90 points partial profit booking is advisable.
Buy above 5989 Tgt 6000,6020 and 6047(Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 5955 Tgt 5925,5900 and 5985(Nifty Spot Levels)
Live Nifty A/D charts Click on the Link
Traders who use Pivot and Camarilla can use the following 2 sites for Hourly values and EOD values
We do discussion in Live market to update Nifty levels If you are interested you can LIKE the page to get Real Time Updates.
Follow on Facebook during Market Hours: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Brameshs-Tech/140117182685863