Sell below 687 Tgt 680,675 and 667 Sl 690
Buy above 699 Tgt 703,709 and 715 SL 695
Pantaloon retail has formed trading range in the gap of long term and medium term trend line.Range bound trading should follow till the range is broken.
Buy above 153.5 Tgt 157,159.6 and 162.3 SL 151
Sell below 149.8 Tgt 147.5,144 and 142 SL 151
Buy above 190.1 Tgt 191.5,192.6 and 194 SL 188.5
Sell below 187 Tgt 185.8,183 and 178 SL 188.5
For the reference of readers the performance sheet for the Month of April/March Expiry has been updated, can be accessed from http://tradingsystemperformance.blogspot.in/ .
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- The call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.
We do discussion is Live market to update Nifty levels If you are interested you can LIKE the page to get Real Time Updates.
Follow on Facebook during Market Hours: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Brameshs-Tech/140117182685863