HDFC is forming a descending triangle formation which gets activated below 750, Stock was unable to cross its falling resistance line in past 2 days. Stock has also formed an Inside Day candlestick pattern showing explosive move is round the corner.
Buy above 768.5 Tgt 775,782 and 788 SL 763.5
Sell below 759 Tgt 755,750 and 745 SL 763.5
DLF 4 hour chart has given us profitable trades from past 1 month, stock again bounced from its lower end of Fibo channels which it did form past 3 times.Above 249 stock will touch the upper end range with 257.
Buy above 250 Tgt 252,255 and 258 SL 248
Sell below 244 Tgt 240,237 and 235 SL 246
Buy above 171 Tgt 173,177 and 182 SL 168
Sell below 166 Tgt 162,159.5 and 155 Sl 168
For the reference of readers the performance sheet for the Month of April/March Expiry has been updated, can be accessed from http://tradingsystemperformance.blogspot.in/ .
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- The call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.
We do discussion is Live market to update Nifty levels If you are interested you can LIKE the page to get Real Time Updates.
Follow on Facebook during Market Hours: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Brameshs-Tech/140117182685863