- FIIs sold 25165 Contracts of Index Future (NSE Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures combined),worth 722 cores with net Open Interest increasing by 38697 contracts. FII booked profit in long and went short in Index Futures as net OI rose with price. Benefits of Making a Trading Plan
- Nifty after opening gap down today, went into consolidation with negative bias not able to show recovery during afternoon session and fell sharply by around 100 points. NS closed at 5673 after making high of 5744 and low of 5650. We have discussed Nifty range as 5650-5750 2 days before as per option data , market obliged us. Nifty is currently forming a range and will not be surprised if it bounces back again tommrow. Nifty is currently nearing the key long-term support of 200day simple moving at 5637. Trick to trade in Sideways market, Do not expect much from market keep expectation low and trade in less quantity.
- Nifty Future March Open Interest Volume is at 1.44 cores with addition of 12.8 lakh in Open Interest with fall in Cost of Carry of Nifty Future to showing traders have short positions .
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 1.09 lakh Cores with total contract traded 2.08 lakh , PCR (Put to Call Ratio) at 0.90 and VIX at 14.87
- 5900 Nifty CE is having highest OI at 57.2 Lakh with addition of 5.45 Lakhs,5800 CE also added 11 Lakhs in OI so 5800 remains key resistance.5700 CE also added 5.4 lakhs in OI, 10 Lakhs addition in 6000 CE needs to be watched closely as FII were net buyers in Option worth 878 cores. 5400-6000 CE added 35.4 Lakhs in OI
- 5600 Put Option is having highest Open Interest of 83 lakhs with addition of 1.2 lakhs in OI ,5700 PE liquidated 3.9 lakhs and net OI at 53.6 lakhs, 5400 PE added 5.6 lakhs and .5400-6000 PE added 2 Lakhs in OI
- FIIs sold in Equity in tune of 368 cores,and DII bought 37 ,INR closed at 54.42 Live INR Chart for market hours and currency traders
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 5724 (For Intraday Traders). Nifty Trend Changer Level 5716, Bank Nifty Trend Changer Level 11440. Today we got short entry as per trend changer level. As market is changing colors we also need to 🙂
Buy above 5680 Tgt 5700, 5724,5744(Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 5650 Tgt 5637,5620 and 5604(Nifty Spot Levels)
Traders who want to track MCX rate live and do not have access to ODIN can use this site http://
Traders who use Pivot and Camarilla can use the following 2 sites for Hourly values and EOD values
We do discussion is Live market to update Nifty levels If you are interested you can LIKE the page to get Real Time Updates.
Follow on Facebook during Market Hours: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Brameshs-Tech/140117182685863