The share price of Hindalco has been in downtrend for more than 2 month.Hindalco made the high of Rs 137 and low of 94 ytesterday. Stock bounced back 4.5% today but with low volumes as compared to last few trading sessions showing rise was backed by short covering only. Share is trading in downward channel and till it do not 101 short term trend remains bearish.
Sell below 97.2 Tgt 96.3,94.6 and 93.4 SL 98
Buy above 99.2 Tgt 100.3,101.1 and 102.2 SL 98.6
Tata Motors share value has reached a crucial juncture with todays price action. I have been advocating till Telco does not close below 100 SMA stock will continue remains Buy on Dips. Stock formed a Bullish engulfing pattern today and took resistance with cluster of rising and falling trendline as shown in above chart.
Buy above 303 Tgt 305,309 and 312 SL 302
Sell below 297 Tgt 295,293.2 and 289 SL 298
PFC stock seems to have taken support from its long term moving average 200 DMA as it gave a bounce from that level, and now face the litmus test at 100 DMA as shown in the chart.
Buy above 200 Tgt 203,207 and 210 SL 199
Sell below 197.5 Tgt 196,194.3 and 192 SL 199
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- The call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.
We do discussion is Live market to update Nifty levels If you are interested you can LIKE the page to get Real Time Updates.
Follow on Facebook during Market Hours: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Brameshs-Tech/140117182685863