1. FIIs sold 13959 Contracts of Index Future (NSE Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures combined),worth 416 cores with net Open Interest increasing by 13443 contracts. When to Exit a Trade
2. As CNX Nifty Future was up by 11 points with Open Interest in Index Futures increasing by 13443 so FII have continued adding shorts in Nifty and Bank Nifty future. Today volumes in Nifty Future were at 5 year low.
3. NS closed at 5898 after making high of 5911 and low of 5878.Nifty again was unable to close above 5900 and below 5880. Still trading in a tight range but VIX has risen 6% today, suggesting a good move is offing. Nifty from past 2 days have been forming Higher High and Higher Low formation on daily chart which in term of classical technical analysis is a Bullish sign.Range of 5815-5830 is important support zone and bounce back should come as discussed in Weekly Analysis
4. Resistance for Nifty has come up to 5913 and 5928 which needs to be watched closely ,Support now exists at 5854 and 5878.Trend is Buy on Dips till 5880 is not broken on closing basis.
5. Nifty Future Feb Open Interest Volume is at 1.54 cores with addition of 6.1 lakh in Open Interest shorts got liquidated in system, Cost of Carry of Nifty Future increased to 5.13 showing shorts liquidation and long additioninto the system.
6. Total Future & Option trading volume at 0.84 lakh Cores with total contract traded at 1.05 lakh lowest in past 5 years , PCR (Put to Call Ratio) at 0.82 and VIX at 16.29,finally broke above 15.6 range
7. 6000 Call Option is having highest Open Interest of 85.58 lakhs with addition of 12.1 lakhs in Open Interest premium at Rs 21 huge short again got added , 6100 Nifty CE is having second highest OI at 85.5 lakh liquidation of 3 lakhs in OI as premium has come down to rs 6 smart money adding shorts for peanuts ,5900 CE also added 4.7 lakhs in OI . Bears are continuing to build wall of resistance at 6000 CE .5700-6300 Call Options added 21.9 lakhs in OI.
8. 5900 Put Option is having highest Open Interest of 66.7 lakhs with liquidation of 2.7 lakhs in OI , 6000 PE writers again liquidated on to there positions as OI change was 1.3lakhs,5800 PE added neglible and is having second highest OI at 65.9 lakhs . 5700 PE again liquidated 4.5 lakhs with Option premium at Rs 5 ,so this time smart money covering shorting in 5700 PE .5700-6300 Put Options liquidated 9.7 lakhs in OI.
9. FIIs buying in Equity in tune of 142 cores, lowest in Feb series and DII sold 110 cores in cash segment,INR closed at 54.25 lowest in 2 months
10. Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 5925(For Intraday Traders), Trend Changer at 5962 NF(For Positional Traders). (Above this Level Bulls will rule Nifty/Below this levels Bears have upper hand). Bank Nifty Future Trend Changer Level 12494.
Buy above 5900 Tgt 5912,5928 and 5940
Sell below 5879 Tgt 5863,5854,5834(Nifty Spot Levels)
Traders who use Pivot and Camarilla can use the following 2 sites for Hourly values and EOD values
We do discussion is Live market to update Nifty levels If you are interested you can LIKE the page to get Real Time Updates.
Follow on Facebook during Market Hours: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Brameshs-Tech/140117182685863
You can register your email address under Post In your Inbox(Right Side Column) if you want to receive mail instantaneously as soon as site get updated. You will receive a confirmation mail in your registered email address you need to click on link to get it confirmed.