1. FIIs sold 23754 Contracts of Index Future (NSE Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures combined),worth 710.33 cores with net Open Interest increasing by 39348 contracts. Are you Trading for a Living?
2. As CNX Nifty Future was down by 40 points with Open Interest in Index Futures increasing by 39348, FII have created fresh shorts in Nifty and Bank Nifty future.Nifty Future reacted from our Trend Changer levels of 6063 which was today’s high fall down sharply and closed at 5996.Hope traders were able to mint profit.
3. NS closed at 5987 after making high of 6039 and low of 5981.As discussed yesterday positive divergence in Hourly charts helped nifty to open gap up aided by global markets, but after opening Higher time frame came into effect and nifty continued with its decline.Now Nifty is near 5981 which is important support failure to held it decline till 5950-5930 is on cards from where the pullback rally can start, Its 7 days of straight decline in Nifty.
4. Resistance for Nifty has come up to 6002 and 6022 which needs to be watched closely ,Support now exists at 5966 and 5945.Trend is Sell on Rise till 6033 is not broken on closing basis.
5. Nifty Future Feb Open Interest Volume is at 1.31 cores with additions of 5.9 lakh in Open Interest Cost of Carry of Nifty Future decreased sharply to 1.82 showing long liquidation and shorts addition.Nifty Future premium reduced to 9 points from 40 points at the start of series.
6. Total Future & Option trading volume at 0.87 lakh Cores with total contract traded at 1.59 lakh , PCR (Put to Call Ratio) at 0.82 and VIX at 14.34.VIX shot up by 5% today, Only saving grace from Bulls is decline was on lower volumes in cash market than that on Friday.
7. 6100 Call Option is having highest Open Interest of 53 lakhs with addition of 8.1 lakhs in Open Interest premium at 38, 6200 Nifty CE is having second highest OI at 45.4 lakh addition of 1.19 lakhs in OI,6000 CE also added 10 lakhs in OI so Bears have started building position in 6000 CE .5700-6300 Call Options added 40 lakhs in OI. Bears were able to break and close below 6000 for 2 days in a row.
8. 6000 Put Option is having highest Open Interest of 46.4 lakhs with addition of 2.5 lakhs in OI so still Bulls are not liquidating shorts in 6000 CE eventhough nifty closed below 6000 2 days in a row. 5700 PE again added 1.2 lakhs with Option premium at Rs 9.4,so 5700 PE needs to be watched closely as it has added 33 lakhs in 2 days.5700-6300 Put Options added 14.7 lakhs in OI.
9. FIIs buying in Equity in tune of 856 cores and DII sold 952 cores in cash segment,INR closed at 53.47 Live INR rate @ http://inrliverate.blogspot.in/).
10. Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 6022(For Intraday Traders), Trend Changer at 6049 NF(For Positional Traders). (Above this Level Bulls will rule Nifty/Below this levels Bears have upper hand). Bank Nifty Future Trend Changer Level 12733.
Buy above 6003 Tgt 6028,6053 and 6072
Sell below 5981 Tgt 5968,5941,5920(Nifty Spot Levels)
Traders who use Pivot and Camarilla can use the following 2 sites for Hourly values and EOD values
We do discussion is Live market to update Nifty levels If you are interested you can LIKE the page to get Real Time Updates.
Follow on Facebook during Market Hours: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Brameshs-Tech/140117182685863
You can register your email address under Post In your Inbox(Right Side Column) if you want to receive mail instantaneously as soon as site get updated. You will receive a confirmation mail in your registered email address you need to click on link to get it confirmed.