1. FIIs sold 3647 Contracts of Index Future (NSE Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures combined),worth 105.22 cores with net Open Interest decreasing by 2615 contracts. Trader Self-Evaluation by Van K. Tharp, Ph.D.
2. As CNX Nifty Future was down by 12 points with Open Interest in Index Futures decreasing by 2615 FII have booked profit in Nifty and Bank Nifty future shorts .FII average traded Price comes to 5770 which shows they were mostly concentrated on day trading today.
3. NS closed at 5939 after opening gap down on weak global cues making high of 5979 and low of 5928.Nifty made the high near our first resistance of 5982 and low near our second support of 5930 as discussed yesterday . Tomorrow is a weekly closing and very important session of trading because Nifty has formed Gravestone Doji pattern near the ascending trend line support of 5925, This trendline has been giving support to Nifty from low of 4770, Will this time also will it Hold, Answer lies in tommrow trading session.
4. Resistance for Nifty has come up to 5970 and 6000 which needs to be watched closely ,Support now exists at 5918 and 5905.Trend is Sell on Rise till 6024 is not broken on closing basis.
5. Nifty Future Feb Open Interest Volume is at 1.28 cores with liquidation of 0.75 lakh in Open Interest Cost of Carry of Nifty Future increased sharply to 7.3 showing shorts covering at lower levels.
6. Total Future & Option trading volume at 1.04 lakh Cores with total contract traded at 1.85 lakh , PCR (Put to Call Ratio) at 0.86 and VIX at 14.89. We have been falling relentlessly from start of feb series, but volumes are not backing the fall, which shows no delivery based selling is coming in atleast Index stocks.
7. 6100 Call Option is having highest Open Interest of 74 lakhs with addition of 10 lakhs in Open Interest premium at 22, 6200 Nifty CE is having second highest OI at 61 lakh addition of 4.4 lakhs in OI,6000 CE also added 6.4 lakhs in OI so Bears are continuing to build wall of resistance at 6000 CE .5700-6300 Call Options added 25.8 lakhs in OI.
8. 5900 Put Option is having highest Open Interest of 60.7 lakhs with addition of 7.3 lakhs in OI so still Bulls are forming strong base at 5900 PE, 6000 PE writers just held on to there positions as OI change was negligible . 5700 PE again added 2 lakhs with Option premium at Rs 9.65 ,so 5700 PE needs to be watched closely as it has added 52 lakhs in 5 days.5700-6300 Put Options added 16.7 lakhs in OI.FII net Option OI increased by 1 lakhs and showing Buying lower level puts and selling higher level calls.
9. FIIs buying in Equity in tune of 827 cores and DII sold 989 cores in cash segment,INR closed at 53.41 Live INR rate @ http://inrliverate.blogspot.in/).
10. Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 5987(For Intraday Traders), Trend Changer at 6011 NF(For Positional Traders). (Above this Level Bulls will rule Nifty/Below this levels Bears have upper hand). Bank Nifty Future Trend Changer Level 12609. NF were unable to cross Trend Decider Level of 5997 today and gave a steep fall :).Within small range traders can make some money
Buy above 5950 Tgt 5970,6000 and 6025
Sell below 5919 Tgt 5905,5886,5860(Nifty Spot Levels)
Traders who use Pivot and Camarilla can use the following 2 sites for Hourly values and EOD values
We do discussion is Live market to update Nifty levels If you are interested you can LIKE the page to get Real Time Updates.
Follow on Facebook during Market Hours: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Brameshs-Tech/140117182685863
You can register your email address under Post In your Inbox(Right Side Column) if you want to receive mail instantaneously as soon as site get updated. You will receive a confirmation mail in your registered email address you need to click on link to get it confirmed.