Atlast after 2 years of Wait Finally we saw 6000 Nifty on our Trading screen.Bulls gave a new year gifts to Investors who waited patiently for 2 year.It took almost 25Bilion Dollar of FII investment to reach this level of 6000. Best and Worst Nifty Stocks of 2012 http://bit.ly/Zb06Gq
1. FIIs bought 12610 Contracts of Index Future (NSE Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures combined),worth 373 cores with net Open Interest increasing by 5682 contracts.
2. As CNX Nifty Future was up by 28 points with Open Interest in Index Futures increasing by 5682, so FIIs have initiated longs in Nifty and Bank Nifty Futures.
3. NS closed at 24 month high 5993 after making high of 6006 and low of 5982.Nifty has crossed two major resistance 5930 and 5965 with gap ups and these gaps remains unfilled.
4. Resistance for Nifty has come up to 6006 and 6018 which needs to be watched closely ,Support now exists at 5982 and 5951.Trend is Buy on Dips till 5920 is not broken on closing basis.
5. Nifty Future January Open Interest Volume is at 1.71 cores with addition of 1.3 lakh in Open Interest, Cost of Carry of Nifty Future at 8.Premium in NF is down to 42 from 57 yesterday signalling selling coming at higher levels and profit booking done by traders.
6. Total Future & Option trading volume at 0.95 lakh Cores with total contract traded at 1.48 lakh, PCR (Put to Call Ratio) at .91 and VIX at 13.71. VIX is down to decade low in US which shows complacency shown by investor and traders.
7. 6000 Call Option is having highest Open Interest of 52.4 lakhs with liquidation of 7.0 lakhs in Open Interest, 5900 Nifty CE also saw liquidation of 2.7 lakhs in OI,6100 Call Option added 0.14 lakhs in OI with premium at Rs 55 .5500-6100 Call Options liquidated 10.3 lakhs in OI.
8. 5800 Put Option is having Open Interest of 59.7 lakhs with addition of 4.8 lakhs in OI so firm base is set up at 5800 and 5900 Put Option added 3.6 lakhs with OI at 49.8 Lakhs,6100 PE added 8.2 lakhs in OI suggesting bulls are contemplating higher levels of 6100 .5500-6100 Put Options added 9.96 lakhs in OI.
9. FIIs buying in Equity in tune of 1107 cores and DII sold 417 cores in cash segment,INR closed at 54.48 Live INR rate @ http://inrliverate.blogspot.in/).
10. Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 6045(For Intraday Traders), Trend Changer at 5976 NF(For Positional Traders). (Above this Level Bulls will rule Nifty/Below this levels Bears have upper hand). Bank Nifty Future Trend Changer Level 12662.
Buy above 6008 Tgt 6020,6050 and 6077
Sell below 5980 Tgt 5951,5937,5920(Nifty Spot Levels)
Disclaimer: These are my personal views and trade taken on these observation should be traded with strict Sl
We do discussion is Live market to update Nifty levels If you are interested you can LIKE the page to get Real Time Updates.
Follow on Facebook during Market Hours: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Brameshs-Tech/140117182685863
You can register your email address under Post In your Inbox(Right Side Column) if you want to receive mail instantaneously as soon as site get updated. You will receive a confirmation mail in your registered email address you need to click on link to get it confirmed.