1. FIIs sold 1635 Contracts of Index Future (NSE Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures combined),worth 92.43 cores with net Open Interest decreasing by 207 contracts.
2. As CNX Nifty Future was up by 80 points highest in the Jan Series with Open Interest in Index Futures decreasing by 207, so FIIs booked out longs in Nifty and Bank Nifty Futures. As the average Buy rate comes as an weird number of 11306 suggesting intraday trades taken by FII. Basically the rally was backed by short covering and Inflation data and GAAR news were added booster for the Nifty.
3. NS closed at 6024 after making high of 6037 and low of 5962 . After moving into sideways consolidation with a negative bias for the last five sessions around the support of upper consolidation area of 5950, Nifty witnessed sharp upmove in today’s session.We have been advocating trend is buy on sips till 5920 is not broken and traders who used the dips near 5950 to buy have been rewarded handsomely.Now Nifty is near the crucial resistance range of 6042-6050 unable to cross the same the rising wedge pattern can come into effect.
4. Resistance for Nifty has come up to 6037 and 6050 which needs to be watched closely ,Support now exists at 6008 and 5988 .Trend is Buy on Dips till 5920 is not broken on closing basis.
5. Nifty Future January Open Interest Volume is at 1.59 cores with addition of 2.3 lakh in Open Interest,longs got added and shorts unwounded.Cost of Carry of Nifty Future increased to 15.2 with rise in OI suggesting long addition.With Nifty Future at fresh 52 week high but OI is unable to cross 2 cores suggests the move can get terminated if 6050 NS is not crossed in this week.
6. Total Future & Option trading volume at 1.34 lakh Cores with total contract traded at 2.3 lakh, PCR (Put to Call Ratio) at 1.05 and VIX at 13.70.Cash market volumes were average with 80 point rise in nifty.
7. 6200 Call Option is having highest Open Interest of 88.5 lakhs with addition of 9.8 lakhs in Open Interest, 6100 Nifty CE is having second highest OI at 60.7 lakh also saw liquidation of 8.9 lakhs in OI,with Option premium at Rs 41 shorts covering again seen in 6100 CE,6000 CE saw huge liquidation of 10.5 lakhs in OI suggesting bulls routed bears showed them who is the BOSS for time being 🙂 .5700-6300 Call Options liquidated 13.9 lakhs in OI.
8. 5900 Put Option is having Open Interest of 81.5 lakhs with addition of 7.3 lakhs in OI so firm base is set up at 5900 and 6000 Put Option added 18.4 lakhs with OI at 56 Lakhs so dips near 6000 should be bought into. Speculative money which entered at 5700 PE as discussed in Thursday analysis liquidated today with net OI down at 22 lakhs .5700-6300 Put Options added 3 lakhs in OI.
9. FIIs buying in Equity in tune of 611 cores and DII sold 1210 cores in cash segment,INR closed at 54.62 Live INR rate @ http://inrliverate.blogspot.in/).
10. Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 6066(For Intraday Traders), Trend Changer at 6005 NF(For Positional Traders). (Above this Level Bulls will rule Nifty/Below this levels Bears have upper hand). Bank Nifty Future Trend Changer Level 12754.
Buy above 6037 Tgt 6051,6083and 6100
Sell below 6007 Tgt 5988,5962,5951(Nifty Spot Levels)
Traders who use Pivot and Camarilla can use the follwing 2 sites for Hourly values and EOD values
We do discussion is Live market to update Nifty levels If you are interested you can LIKE the page to get Real Time Updates.
Follow on Facebook during Market Hours: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Brameshs-Tech/140117182685863
You can register your email address under Post In your Inbox(Right Side Column) if you want to receive mail instantaneously as soon as site get updated. You will receive a confirmation mail in your registered email address you need to click on link to get it confirmed.