1. FIIs sold 15149 Contracts of Index Future (NSE Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures combined),worth 426.74 cores with net Open Interest decreasing by 295045 contracts.
2. As CNX Nifty Future was up by 34 points with Open Interest in Index Futures decreasing by 295045, so FIIs have squared off position due to expiry.Do not get surprised with such a big decrease in OI its normal after every expiry. Nothing much to read into this.
3. NS closed at 5870 after making high of 5930 and low of 5864.In our discussion yesterday we do pointed out that 5930 is difficult resistance to cross and Nifty made an exact high of 5930 and we had a bearish expiry. Clients who have taken training from me must have seen the importance of 9:16strategy, as we had bullish indication in yesterday analysis but 9:16 strategy saved us from taking longs.
4. Resistance for Nifty has come up to 5886 and 5913 which needs to be watched closely ,Support now exists at 5850 and 5825.Trend is Neutral as of now.
5. Nifty Future January Open Interest Volume is at 1.64 cores with addition of 29.4 lakh in Open Interest, Cost of Carry of NF increased at 11,Premium in NF is at 60 points which is unsustainable and it also shows bullishness sentiments in market participants. Nifty Future has history a new Derivative series starting with such high premium always lead to erosion (t0 0-10 points) of premium during the course of the series.Rollover range comes from 5900-5992 NF
6. Total Future & Option trading volume was highest ever at 2.27 lakh Cores with total contract traded 2.18 lakh, PCR (Put to Call Ratio) at 0.80 and VIX at 13.74
7. 6000 Call Option is having highest Open Interest of 46 lakhs with addition of 11.7 lakhs in Open Interest, 5900 Nifty CE added 6.6 lakhs in OI.So 6000 remains the wall of resistance for Nifty .5500-6100 Call Options added 29 lakhs in OI.
8. 5800 Put Option is having Open Interest of 39 lakhs with addition of 4.5 lakhs in OI so firm base is set up at 5800 and 5900 Put Option added 4.2 lakhs with OI at 29 Lakhs so Bulls are holding there fort at 5800 .5500-6100 Put Options added 31.6 lakhs in OI.
9. FIIs sold in Equity in tune of 132 cores and DII bought 132 cores in cash segment,INR closed at 54.84 Live INR rate @ http://inrliverate.blogspot.in/).FII bought 14317 cores in equity segment.
10. Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 5927(For Intraday Traders), Trend Changer at 5944 NF(For Positional Traders). (Above this Level Bulls will rule Nifty/Below this levels Bears have upper hand). Bank Nifty Future Trend Changer Level 12586.
Buy above 5890 Tgt 5906,5930 and 5955
Sell below 5863 Tgt 5845,5825,5800(Nifty Spot Levels)
Disclaimer: These are my personal views and trade taken on these observation should be traded with strict Sl
We do discussion is Live market to update Nifty levels If you are interested you can LIKE the page to get Real Time Updates.
Follow on Facebook during Market Hours: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Brameshs-Tech/140117182685863
You can register your email address under Post In your Inbox(Right Side Column) if you want to receive mail instantaneously as soon as site get updated. You will receive a confirmation mail in your registered email address you need to click on link to get it confirmed.