1. FIIs bought 5906 Contracts of Index Future (NSE Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures combined),worth 161.85 cores with net Open Interest increasing by 16920 contracts.
2. As Nse Nifty Future was up by 9 points with Open Interest in Index Futures increasing by 16920, so FIIs created fresh longs again in longs of Nifty and Bank Nifty Futures.Do note FII has limited there activity to day trading as there total average comes at 5481 suggesting they are mostly doing day trading.
3. NS closed at 5636 after making a high of 5649 and low of 5623. As discussed on analysis yesterday 5652 is resistance number and Nifty made a high of 5649 and retraced back. On Upside Range of 5652-5666 will tricky range. We have formed and NR7 day today and expect a big move soon either on Tuesday or Thursday.
4. Resistance for Nifty has come up to 5652 and 5666 which needs to be watched closely ,Support now exists at 5623 and 5594.Trend is Buy on Dips till 5600 is not broken on closing basis.
5. Nifty Future November Open Interest Volume is at 1.15 cores with liquidation of 12 lakh in Open Interest, Rollover started today with 51 lakhs getting added in December NF. Cost of Carry of NF increased to 11.
6. Total Future & Option trading volume was at 1.30 lakh Cores with total contract traded at new 52 week low 1.40 lakh, PCR (Put to Call Ratio) at 0.97 and VIX at 14.67.
7. 5700 Call Option is having highest Open Interest of 86 Lakhs with liquidation of 0.09 lakhs in Open Interest ,5600 Call Option liquidated 2.3 lakhs in OI as Nifty closed well above 5600 and should now act as support and 5700 as resistance. 5300-6000 Call Options liquidated 14 lakhs in OI.
8. 5500 Put Option is having Open Interest of 86 lakhs with addition of 2.5 lakhs in OI. 5600 PE added 12.3 lakhs in OI so Bulls are getting confident at higher levels and 5600 look like a firm base for now, This is expiry week and things can change in matter of hours .5300-6000 Put Options added 8.9 lakhs in OI.
9. FIIs buying in Equity in tune of 163cores and DII sold 195 cores in cash segment.Indian Rupee ,INR closed 2.5 months low at 55.69 Live INR rate @ http://inrliverate.blogspot.in/).
10. Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 5650(For Intraday Traders), Trend Changer at 5679 NF(For Positional Traders). (Above this Level Bulls will rule Nifty/Below this levels Bears have upper hand). Bank Nifty Future Trend Changer Level 11503.
Buy above 5641 Tgt 5652,5666 and 5681
Sell below 5618 Tgt 5600,5584 and 5569(Nifty Spot Levels)
Disclaimer: These are my personal views and trade taken on these observation should be traded with strict Sl
We do discussion is Live market to update Nifty levels If you are interested you can LIKE the page to get Real Time Updates.
Follow on Facebook during Market Hours: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Brameshs-Tech/140117182685863
You can register your email address under Post In your Inbox(Right Side Column) if you want to receive mail instantaneously as soon as site get updated. You will receive a confirmation mail in your registered email address you need to click on link to get it confirmed.