1. FII bought 8658 Contracts of Index Future,worth 233.15 cores with net OI decreasing by 9758 contracts.
2. As Nifty Future was up by 20 points and Open Interest in Index Futures decreased by 9758, so FII booked profits in in Nifty and Bank Nifty Futures at higher levels.
3. NS closed at 5645 after making a high of 5649 and low of 5601. As discussed from past 2 days levels of 5585 is very important for bears to breaks and Nifty made a low of 5583 and bounced back. Today close above the falling trendline above 5630 which show bullishness in price. Now only concern is the time taking to retrace the fall ie. Nifty corrected 74 points on Tuesday and till date was able to retrace only 48 points.
4. Resistance for Nifty has come up to 5657 and 5683 which needs to be watched closely ,Support now exists at 5635 and 5601 .Trend is Sell on Rise till 5683 is not broken on closing basis.
5. Nifty Future November Open Interest is at 1.71 cores with liquidation of 3 lakh in OI,short got liquidated in NF. Cost of Carry of NF has increased to 6.96 which shows bullish position is formed in nifty future.
6. Total F&O turnover was at 0.83 lakh Cores with total contract traded at 1.67 lakh, PCR at 0.81 and VIX at 14.04.
7. 5900 CE is having highest Open Interest of 60 Lakhs with addition of 1.6 lakhs in OI premium at Rs 11 ,5700 CE added 0.21 lakhs in OI with net OI at 52.9 Lakhs and 5600 CE shedded 0.06 lakhs in OI so 5700 becomes the immediate resistance for Nifty. 5400-6000 CE shedded 0.85 lakhs in OI.
8. 5600 PE is having Open Interest of 57 lakhs so 5600 is strong base for Nifty from start of November series which got tested today and 5600 PE writers are able to contain the fall. 5400 PE again added 0.55 lakhs in OI ,so 24.5 lakhs OI added in 5 days with premium of Rs 13 and 5300 PE added 7 lakhs in OI and highest OI at 60 lakhs.5400-6000 PE added 10 lakhs in OI so bulls have made base at 5585 for short term with such huge addition in OI. FII have bought 5638 cores in Index Options till date.
9. FII bought 334 cores and DII sold 153 cores in cash segment.Indian Rupee ,INR closed at at 53.95 Live INR rate @ http://inrliverate.blogspot.in/).FII bought 109 cores in Stock Futures.
10. Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 5670(For Intraday Traders), Trend Changer at 5683 NF(For Positional Traders). (Above this Level Bulls will rule Nifty/Below this levels Bears have upper hand). Bank Nifty Future Trend Changer Level 11456
Buy above 5652 Tgt 5662,5683,5699
Sell below 5632 Tgt 5610,5585 and 5567 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Traders who Trade on Camarilla Pivot use this Link to get Auto Update Camarilla levels for Nifty and Nifty Stocks http://camarillapivotpoints.blogspot.in/
Disclaimer: These are my personal views and trade taken on these observation should be traded with strict Sl
We do discussion is Live market to update Nifty levels If you are interested you can LIKE the page to get Real Time Updates.
Follow on Facebook during Market Hours: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Brameshs-Tech/140117182685863
You can register your email address under Post In your Inbox(Right Side Column) if you want to receive mail instantaneously as soon as site get updated. You will receive a confirmation mail in your registered email address you need to click on link to get it confirmed.