1. FII sold 3424 Contracts of Index Future,worth 122 cores with net OI increasing by 12748 contracts.
2. As Nifty Future was up by 26 points with Open Interest in Index Futures increased by 12748, so FII again intitated fresh longs in Nifty and Bank Nifty Futures.
3. NS closed at 5760 second highest closing in 2012 after making a high of 5777 and low of 5711. So at last we had a closing above 5725 after Obama won today for 2nd time. The theory of breakout is suggesting that after the sharp upside breakout the consolidation, the underlying once revisits prior upside breakout area during its consolidation or breather taking pattern subsequently. Such patterns are continuation patterns of up trend so we can visit back to 5725 tomorrow or by Friday.
4. Resistance for Nifty has come up to 5777 and 5800 which needs to be watched closely ,Support now exists at 5730 and 5711.Trend is Buy on Dips till 5681 is not broken on closing basis.Nifty has been up for 6 consecutive session today.
5. Nifty Future November Open Interest is at 1.96 cores with addition of 5.7 lakh in OI,longs got added in NF. Cost of Carry of NF has decreased to 9.5 and NF premium being 33 points.
6. Total F&O turnover was at 1.44 lakh Cores with total contract traded at 2.37 lakh, PCR at 0.91 and VIX at 14.51.Cash market volumes were significantly higher today suggesting delivery based buying happening.
7. 5900 CE is having highest Open Interest of 72 Lakhs with addition of 1.1 lakhs in OI premium at Rs 28 ,5800 liquidated 0.11 lakhs in OI total OI at 57.4 lakhs 5700 CE shedded 4.3 lakhs in OI with net OI at 34 Lakhs so 5800 becomes the immediate resistance for Nifty. 5300-6000 CE added lakhs in 3.9 lakhs in OI.
8. 5600 PE is having Open Interest of 71 lakhs so 5600 is strong base for Nifty from start of November series . 5700 PE and 5800 PE added 25 lakhs in OI suggesting bulls forming a base at 5700 now .5300-6000 PE added 32 lakhs in OI so bulls have made base at 5585 for short term with such huge addition in OI.
9. FII bought 728 cores and DII sold 196 cores in cash segment.Indian Rupee ,INR closed at at 54.3 Live INR rate @ http://inrliverate.blogspot.in/).
10. Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 5731(For Intraday Traders), Trend Changer at 5710 NF(For Positional Traders). (Above this Level Bulls will rule Nifty/Below this levels Bears have upper hand). Bank Nifty Future Trend Changer Level 11510. From 5688 we are in Buy in NF and made 100 points till date.
Buy above 5777 Tgt 5787,5800,5815
Sell below 5750 Tgt 5725,5711 and 5694(Nifty Spot Levels)
Traders who Trade on Camarilla Pivot use this Link to get Auto Update Camarilla levels for Nifty and Nifty Stocks http://camarillapivotpoints.blogspot.in/
Disclaimer: These are my personal views and trade taken on these observation should be traded with strict Sl
We do discussion is Live market to update Nifty levels If you are interested you can LIKE the page to get Real Time Updates.
Follow on Facebook during Market Hours: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Brameshs-Tech/140117182685863
You can register your email address under Post In your Inbox(Right Side Column) if you want to receive mail instantaneously as soon as site get updated. You will receive a confirmation mail in your registered email address you need to click on link to get it confirmed.