1. FII sold 1167 Contracts of Index Future,worth 55 cores with net OI decreasing by 6697 contracts.
2. As Nifty Future was up by 9 points with Open Interest in Index Futures decreased by 6697, so FII booked profits in shorts created in Nifty and Bank Nifty Futures.After Fridays fall we expected a choppy session and nifty traded well in our NF intital Range of 5670-5620.
3. NS closed at 5571 after making a high of 5593 and low of 5549.So finally Gap created in Sep got filled today with NS making low of 5549. As discussed in Weekly analysis 5527 holds the key for the week and traders should use this as SL for longs held.
4. Resistance for Nifty has come up to 5593 and 5619 which needs to be watched closely ,Support now exists at 5549 and 5527.Trend is Sell on Rise till 5630 is not broken on closing basis.
5. Nifty Future November Open Interest is at 1.47 cores with liquidation of 2.9 lakh in OI,shorts booked profits NF. Cost of Carry of NF increased to 15.10 as NF again moved in premium of 18 points, as bulls were able to sustain and close once gap filling was done at 5554.
6. Total F&O turnover was at 1.20 lakh Cores with total contract traded at 1.67 lakh, PCR at 0.97 and VIX at 16.68.Do note volumes are high in today’s small range bound session which suggests short covering and buying by smart money. This theory holds valid till 5549 is not broken.
7. 5800 CE is having highest Open Interest of 91 Lakhs with liquidation of 1.14 lakhs in OI ,5700 added 5.8 lakhs in OI total OI at 86 lakhs ,5600 CE added 7 lakhs in OI so 5600 becomes the immediate resistance for Nifty. 5300-6000 CE added lakhs in 4.18 lakhs in OI.
8. 5400 PE is having Open Interest of 71 lakhs so now 5400 is having highest OI yesterday it was 5500,such wild swing suggests a good move is round the corner which side is anybody’s guess 🙂 . 5600 PE shedded 8 lakhs in OI as bulls were swampd away by bears and weak bulls exited as NS unable to move above 5600.5300-6000 PE liquidated 8.6 lakhs in OI.
9. FII sold 1 cores and DII sold 502 cores in cash segment.Indian Rupee ,INR closed at 55.11 Live INR rate @ http://inrliverate.blogspot.in/).
10. Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 5562(For Intraday Traders), Trend Changer at 5697 NF(For Positional Traders). (Above this Level Bulls will rule Nifty/Below this levels Bears have upper hand). Bank Nifty Future Trend Changer Level 11518.
Buy above 5577 Tgt 5593,5603,5619
Sell below 5549 Tgt 5527,5517 and 5500(Nifty Spot Levels)
Disclaimer: These are my personal views and trade taken on these observation should be traded with strict Sl
We do discussion is Live market to update Nifty levels If you are interested you can LIKE the page to get Real Time Updates.
Follow on Facebook during Market Hours: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Brameshs-Tech/140117182685863
You can register your email address under Post In your Inbox(Right Side Column) if you want to receive mail instantaneously as soon as site get updated. You will receive a confirmation mail in your registered email address you need to click on link to get it confirmed.