1. FII bought 810 Contracts of Index Future,worth 87.97 cores with net OI increasing by 17458 contracts.
2. As Nifty Future was down by 30 points and Open Interest in Index Futures increased by 17458,so FII covered longs and initiated fresh shorts in Nifty Future and Bank Nifty.October Series has been a non event series in terms of Nifty performance as per Tuesday close nifty was up 42 points in 17 trading sessions of October series.
3. NS closed at 5691 after making a high of 5721 and low of 5681.Nifty spot again was unable to break 5725 and 5638 so still trading within the range of 5635-5725. It has been 10 days of consolidation in this range and has been a very frustrating range to traders. Best is to stay on sidelines till this range breakout/breakdown gets resolved. Now the Bollinger band on Daily charts has squeezed so a fast move is round the corner,most probably in November series.
4. Resistance for Nifty has come up to 5725 and 5741 which needs to be watched closely ,Support now exists at 5690 and 5676 .Trend is Sell on Rise till 5725 is not broken on closing basis.
5. Nifty Future October Open Interest is at 1.39 cores with liquidation of 57 Lakh in OI,long liquidation in NF.Rollovers have started in NF and 63 lakhs got rollovered from October Series.
6. Total F&O turnover was at 1.60 lakh Cores with total contract traded at 2.83 lakh, PCR at 0.95 and VIX at 13.71.
7. 5800 CE is having highest Open Interest of 1.08 Core with liquidation of 8.6 ,5700 CE sheded 7.5 lakhs in OI after Bulls were unable to close nifty above 5700.So fight will be at 5700 CE and PE tomorrow.
8. 5600 PE is having highest Open Interest of 73 lakhs so 5600 is strong base for Nifty. 5700 PE shedded 13 lakhsnow intresting battle lies at 5700 CE and PE combined premium of both comes at Rs 44. Best case for Operators and Big money will be to keep Nifty oscillating between 5680-5720 so that whole premium can be eaten before 3 PM than give a one sided move.
9. FII bought 252 cores and DII sold 299 cores in cash segment,INR closed at at 53.67 Live INR rate @ http://inrliverate.blogspot.in/).FII sold 367 cores in Stock Futures.
10. Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 5722(For Intraday Traders), Trend Changer at 5719 NF(For Positional Traders). (Above this Level Bulls will rule Nifty/Below this levels Bears have upper hand).
Buy above 5725 Tgt 5740,5752,5775 and 5800
Sell below 5690 Tgt 5676,5658 and 5635 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Expiry Upper Range:5731
Expiry Low Range:5650
Disclaimer: These are my personal views and trade taken on these observation should be traded with strict Sl
We do discussion is Live market to update Nifty levels If you are interested you can LIKE the page to get Real Time Updates.
Follow on Facebook during Market Hours: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Brameshs-Tech/140117182685863
You can register your email address under Post In your Inbox(Right Side Column) if you want to receive mail instantaneously as soon as site get updated. You will receive a confirmation mail in your registered email address you need to click on link to get it confirmed.