1. FII sold 34232 Contracts of Index Future,worth 1012.37 cores with net OI decreasing by 20284 contracts.
2. As Nifty Future was up down by 51 points and Open Interest in Index Futures decreased by 20284,so FII have booked profits in shorts in Nifty and Bank Nifty Futures.Fresh longs have not been created as nifty is moving in Sideways zone after big rally from 5200-5800.
3. NS closed at 5652 after making a low of 5648 and filling the gap from 5650-5683 ,The correction which is ongoing is 4 days old and looking at past 2 correction of 316 points (5349-5033) which took 13 days and 233 points (5449-5216) which took 10 days, current ongoing correction has done 167 points in 4 days so if 5630 does not hold on closing basis we can expect correction to continue with brief pullback rallies.
Gap filling of 5650-5683 has started and gap of 5650 did not got filled today, but should be filled in this week as per gap theory.This is what we discussed yesterday and Nifty filled the gap today.
4. Resistance for Nifty has come up to 5684 and 5700 which needs to be watched closely ,Support now exists at 5620 and 5600 .Trend is Sell on Rise till 5684 is not broken on closing basis.
5. Nifty Future October Open Interest is at 2.56 cores with unwinding of 6.9 Lakh in OI,shorts did profit booking in Nifty future .
6. Total F&O turnover was at 1.17 lakh Cores with total contract traded at 2.22 lakh, PCR at 0.94 and VIX at 16.83, VIX is also trading at its lower end of range and a upmove till 18.5-19 is on cards.Volumes have been on decline from past 3 days which is a silver lining for bulls as traders are not unwinding positions and dips can be used to make a base for sustainable rally.
7. 5800 CE is having highest Open Interest of 76 lakhs with fresh addition of 3.6 lakhs in OI and Premium at 25.5900 CE Open Interest at 77 with net addition of 8 lakhs in OI so speculative or smart money is buying 5900 CE at premium of rs 10, and 5700 CE also added huge 13 lakh in OI so bears are trying to make ceiling of market at 5700 for short term .5400-6100 CE added huge 32 lakhs in Open Interest.
8. 5500 PE is having highest Open Interest of 65 lakhs with addition of 5.17 lakhs in OI and premium at 18,5700 PE showed an unwinding of 4 lakhs and 5600 PE saw a marginal unwinding of 0.35 lajhs.5400-6100 PE added 5 lakhs in Open Interest.
9.FII bought 407.6 cores and DII sold 396 cores in cash segment,INR closed at at 53.06 Live INR rate @ http://inrliverate.blogspot.in/).FII sold 424 cores in Stock Futures.
10. Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 5680(For Intraday Traders), Trend Changer at 5742 NF(For Positional Traders). (Above this Level Bulls will rule Nifty/Below this levels Bears have upper hand). We have done 2 successful trades in past 2 days with trend changer level each 50 points.
Buy above 5662 Tgt 5675,5694 and 5730
Sell below 5632 Tgt 5620,5600 and 5575 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Disclaimer: These are my personal views and trade taken on these observation should be traded with strict Sl
We do discussion is Live market to update Nifty levels If you are interested you can LIKE the page to get Real Time Updates.
Follow on Facebook during Market Hours: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Brameshs-Tech/140117182685863
You can register your email address under Post In your Inbox(Right Side Column) if you want to receive mail instantaneously as soon as site get updated. You will receive a confirmation mail in your registered email address you need to click on link to get it confirmed.