1. FII bought 2375 Contracts of Index Future,worth -6.88 cores with net OI increasing by 8405 contracts. As FII were buyers but net amount came as negative which means FII sold in Opening and bought at the fag end of session. Consider the following example Sell 9 unit at Rs 7 and Buy 10 Unit at 6 so net unit comes as 1 and value comes to Rs-4.
2. As Nifty Future was up by 22 points and Open Interest in Index Futures increased by 8405,so FII have booked profits in shorts in Nifty and Bank Nifty Futures.Fresh longs have not been created as nifty is moving in Sideways zone after big rally from 5200-5800.
3. NS closed at 5705 after making a high of 5729 and unable to move above the previous swing low of 5740 which shows it was a fake breakout above 5740. Gap filling of 5650-5683 has started and gap of 5650 did not got filled today, but should be filled in this week as per gap theory.
4. Resistance for Nifty has come up to 5715 and 5730 which needs to be watched closely ,Support now exists at 5678 and 5650 .Trend is Sell on Rise till 5752 is not broken on closing basis.
5. Nifty Future October Open Interest is at 2.62 cores with unwinding of 0.30 Lakh in OI,shorts did profit booking in Nifty future .
6. Total F&O turnover was at 1.12 lakh Cores with total contract traded at 2.17 lakh, PCR at 1.04 and VIX at 16.80, VIX is also trading at its lower end of range and a upmove till 18.5-19 is on cards.
7. 5800 CE is having highest Open Interest of 73 lakhs with fresh addition of 3.1 lakhs in OI and Premium at 41.6000 CE Open Interest at 70 is second highest lakhs, and 6100 calls got unwounded today as premium moved from 8 to rs 2 .5400-6100 CE added 5.9 lakhs in Open Interest.
8. 5600 PE is having highest Open Interest of 64 lakhs with addition of 3.2 lakhs in OI and premium at 31.5,Bulls were just able to defend 5700 with addition of 2.9 lakhs. 5400-6100 PE added 8.3 lakhs in Open Interest.
9.FII bought 613.98 cores and DII sold 430.60 cores in cash segment,INR closed at at 52.54 Live INR rate @ http://inrliverate.blogspot.in/).FII sold 87 cores in Stock Futures.
10. Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 5698(For Intraday Traders), Trend Changer at 5748 NF(For Positional Traders). (Above this Level Bulls will rule Nifty/Below this levels Bears have upper hand). We have done 2 successful trades in past 2 days with trend changer level each 50 points.
Buy above 5715 Tgt 5730,5752 and 5775
Sell below 5666 Tgt 5650,5638 and 5620 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Disclaimer: These are my personal views and trade taken on these observation should be traded with strict Sl
We do discussion is Live market to update Nifty levels If you are interested you can LIKE the page to get Real Time Updates.
Follow on Facebook during Market Hours: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Brameshs-Tech/140117182685863
You can register your email address under Post In your Inbox(Right Side Column) if you want to receive mail instantaneously as soon as site get updated. You will receive a confirmation mail in your registered email address you need to click on link to get it confirmed.